Thursday, December 30, 2010

DIY

Along with the new year comes new year resolutions... well I am going to just continue on with the ones from this year - its my health!
I have joined a DIY at home fitness challenge... and the pot is actually pretty big!  Even if I don't win - I am going to train to win just like that verse in Cor. says!  I need to make a change - in a BIG way. Really I was just wondering if there is a gal out there who wants to do it with me - you know accountability... call each other in the am - pray together about the day and maybe even walk every now and again.  Let me know if that is you!

1 comment:

  1. Scott and I are starting this as well. I'm turning 40 this year and I refuse to enter my forties as a big ol' fatty!! We are doing the "no sugar, white bread, good protein thing" and my challenge for this week is to do 20 minutes a day on my elliptical.
    I have complete faith you will do it. I'll pray for you daily for strength, commitment and perserverance!!

    ReplyDelete