Monday, January 31, 2011

time for an update!

So, I am down 12 pounds from Jan1st til now... YAY!!!  Its been pretty great so far - one week of crazy strict eating and then really just trying to cut back on portion sizes and limit the 'bad' (but oh so good) food!  I have not been doing a lot of exercise really... but have started running again - I am doing a couch to 5k program and I am in week four - probably should be moving on to week 5 but I am having some difficulty with this one still the running for 5min stretch is still tough at times... but I am running more than I walk and I am at about 3.4km in 32mins... and the best part: I am loving it!
So I figured that and update would be good, maybe trigger the desire once again to blog some inspiration along the way!

3 comments:

  1. aww good for you Carin.. sounds so positive!! Good work!!! and keep on going!! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. update time... unless of course you are just sooo busy living there is no time! hehe

    ReplyDelete